Join us for an essential discussion on the next steps in assessing risks in supply chain road transportation and cargo route. As logistic service providers change and adapt to new routes, companies now face new vulnerabilities and challenges in securing their cargo. Now, it is crucial for us to identify potential risks with proven methodologies and cargo crime incident data.
G4S Telematix has developed a methodology for the assessment of risk during Supply Chain road transportations. This methodology, apart from the concept itself, it requires a dataset as input that shall be processed to produce a valid output. The road transportation cargo security risk assessment needs to have three basic characteristics: to be realistic, consistent, and objective.
The TAPA Incident Information Service (IIS) database provides accurate and reliable information for this methodology and its use produce valuable risk assessment outcomes, as they address both the incidents themselves accompanied with high level intelligence, as location, modus operandi, category of products, value of losses, etc., combined with a route planning tool (SPOT: Secure Parking Online Tool) including the incidents and of top, the locations of secure/certified parking places.
In this webinar, experts will share current road transportation security landscape across Asia Pacific and Europe, latest insights, case studies of recent cargo crime, emerging risks from COVID-19 and the proven methodology to address these risks with IIS data intelligence.
Highlights of the Webinar
- Current road transportation security landscape across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Risks arising from COVID-19 and Post-COVID outlook on cargo crime
- Case studies on recent cargo crime
- How to assess cargo route risks with G4S Risk Assessment Methodology using TAPA Incident Information Service (IIS) Database
- Best practices on collaborative data-sharing with IIS to address changing realities